You are here
Come Follow Me 2019: Matthew 26; Mark 14; Luke 22; John 18
Matthew 26; Mark 14; Luke 22; John 18
June 10–16. “Not as I Will, but as Thou Wilt”
Lynne Hilton Wilson, "Matthew 26; Mark 14; Luke 22," Come Follow Me: The New Testament.
The Last Supper
- Gerrit W. Gong, “Always Remember Him,” General Conference April 2016.
- Elder Howard W. Hunter, “Christ, Our Passover,” Ensign, May 1985.
- Robert S. Boylan, “Two Notes on the Language Used in the Last Supper Accounts,” Interpreter: A Journal of Mormon Scripture 28 (2018): 171–176.
- Elder Don R. Clarke, "Blessings of the Sacrament" , General Conference October 2012.
- Cheryl A. Esplin, "The Sacrament—a Renewal for the Soul", General Conference October 2014.
- Peter F. Meurs, "The Sacrament Can Help Us Become Holy" , General Conference October 2016.
- Jeffery R. Holland, “Atonement of Jesus Christ,” in Encyclopedia of Mormonism
- Jeffrey R. Holland, “Where Justice, Love, and Mercy Meet,” General Conference April 2015
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “Behold the Man!” General Conference April 2018
- Stephen E. Robinson, “Believing Christ: A Practical Approach to the Atonement,” BYU Speeches May 1990.
- Bruce R. McConkie, "The Purifying Power of Gethsemane," General Conference April 1985.
- Jared W. Ludlow, “The Powers of the Atonement: Insights from the Book of Mormon,” Religious Educator 9, no. 2 (2008): 21–29.
- Richard Neitzel Holzapfel, “The Passion of Jesus Christ,” in Sperry Symposium Classics: The New Testament, ed. Frank F. Judd Jr. and Gaye Strathearn (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University; Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2006), 176–189.
- Richard G. Scott, "The Path of Peace and Joy", Liahona January 2001.
- Jame E. Faust, "The Atonement: Our Greatest Hope," General Conference October 2001.
- Richard G. Scott, "The Atonement of Jesus Christ", Liahona March 2008.
- S. Kent Brown, “Gethsemane,” in Encyclopedia of Mormonism.
- Russel C. Taylor, “The Gardener of Gethsemane,” BYU Speeches
- Bruce Satterfield, “Gethsemane and Golgotha: Why and What the Savior Suffered,” in The Book of Mormon and the Message of the Four Gospels, ed. Ray L. Huntington and Terry B. Ball (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University), 173–99.
- S. Kent Brown, “Jesus’ Suffering Visible in the Verb Tense,” BYU New Testament Commentary
- Truman G. Madsen, “The Olive Press,” Ensign, December 1982.
- Paul Y. Hoskisson, “Why Is Abba in the New Testament?,” Religious Educator 6, no. 1 (2005): 43–49.
- Robert D. Hales, “When Thou Art Converted, Strengthen Thy Brethren,” General Conference April 1997.
- Taylor Halverson, “The Greek Meaning of Conversion That Will Deepen Your Understanding of What It Means to Come Unto Christ,” LDS Living.
- Edward L. Kimball, “Confession in LDS Doctrine and Practice,” BYU Studies 36, no. 2 (1996–1997): 7–73.
- Frank F. Judd Jr., “Judas in the New Testament, the Restoration, and the Gospel of Judas,” BYU Studies Quarterly 45, no. 2.
- Eric D. Huntsman, “The Accounts of Peter’s Denial: Understanding the Texts and Motifs,” in The Ministry of Peter, the Chief Apostle, ed. Frank F. Judd Jr., Eric D. Huntsman, and Shon D. Hopkin (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center; Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2014), 127–49.
- Steven L. Olsen, “Peter’s Tears,” Interpreter: A Journal of Mormon Scripture 6 (2013): 23–30.
- Brent L. Top, “Fallible but Faithful: How Simon the Fisherman Became Peter the Rock,” in The Ministry of Peter, the Chief Apostle, ed. Frank F. Judd Jr., Eric D. Huntsman, and Shon D. Hopkin (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center; Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2014), 1–12.