You are here
Come Follow Me 2019: John 13-17
June 3 – 9. “Continue Ye in My Love”
Lynne Wilson, "John 13-17," Come Follow Me: The New Testament, 2019.
The Last Supper and Washing of Disciples Feet
- Eric D. Huntsman, “John’s Account of the Last Supper,” BYU New Testament Commentary, March 2016.
- Eric D. Huntsman, “Maundy Thursday: The Last Supper,” BYU New Testament Commentary, March 2016.
- William J. Hamblin, “’I Have Revealed Your Name’: The Hidden Temple in John 17,” Interpreter: A Journal of Latter-day Saint Faith and Scholarship 1 (2012): 61-89.
- Eric D. Huntsman, “The Lamb of God: Unique Aspects of the Passion Narrative in John,” in Behold the Lamb of God: An Easter Celebration, ed. Richard Neitzel Holzapfel, Frank F. Judd Jr., and Thomas A. Wayment (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 2008), 49–70.
Loving Christ through Keeping His Commandments
- H. Reese Hansen, “We Are to Love God and Our Neighbors,” BYU Speeches April 1997.
- Adney Y. Komatsu, “Keep His Commandments,” BYU Speeches 1986.
The Role of the Holy Ghost
- David Wetzel, “The Atonement and the Holy Ghost in the Work within Souls,” Selections from the Religious Education Student Symposium 2008(Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 2008), 170–179.
- Sally Taylor, “The Holy Ghost: Our Infallible Guide,” BYU Speeches November 1996.
- Eric D. Huntsman, “Farewell Discourses and the High Priestly Prayer,“ BYU New Testament Commentary, March 2016.
- Jeffrey R. Holland, “Abide in Me,” Ensign, May 2004.
The Father and Christ are United in Purpose
- Robert L. Millet, “The Ministry of the Father and the Son,” in The Book of Mormon: The Keystone Scripture, ed. Paul R. Cheesman (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 1988), 44–72.