You are here
1 and 2 Thessalonians
October 21–27. “Be Not Soon Shaken in Mind, or Be Troubled”
Lynne Hilton Wilson, "1 and 2 Thessalonians," Come Follow Me: The New Testament, 2019.
Ministers of the Gospel
- Eric B. Murdock, “Ministering as the Savior Did,” Ensign, December 2018.
- F. Enzio Busche, “Christianity and the Hope of the Future,” BYU Speeches May 1983.
- David L. Beck, “Your Sacred Duty to Minister,” General Conference April 2014.
- Kerry M. Muhlestein, “Why We Must Be Wholeheartedly Holy,” BYU Devotional May 2015.
Preparing for the Second Coming
- Richard Neitzel Holzapfel, “The Glass Is Half Full: The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ,” BYU Devotional July 2001.
- Robert L. Millet, “The Second Coming of Christ: Questions and Answers,” in Sperry Symposium Classics: The Doctrine and Covenants, ed. Craig K. Manscill (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 2004), 202–220.
- Dallin H. Oaks, “Preparation for the Second Coming,” General Conference April 2004.
The Great Apostasy
- Kent P. Jackson, “New Testament Prophecies of Apostasy,” in Sperry Symposium Classics: The New Testament, ed. Frank F. Judd Jr. and Gaye Strathearn (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University; Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2006), 394–406.
- Daniel Belnap, “The Process of Apostasy in the New Testament and the Book of Mormon,” Shedding Light on the New Testament: Acts–Revelation, ed. Ray L. Huntington, Frank F. Judd Jr., and David M. Whitchurch (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 2009), 247–70.
Kent P. Jackson, “Early Signs of the Apostasy,” Ensign, December 1984.