You are here
November 4-10. Jesus Christ the “author of eternal salvation”
Lynne Hilton Wilson, "Hebrews 1-6," Come Follow Me: The New Testament, 2019.
John Hilton III. "Teaching the Scriptural Emphasis on the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ." Religious Educator, 20 (3): 133-153 (2019).
The Author of Hebrews
- Terrence L. Szink, “Authorship of the Epistle to the Hebrews” in How the New Testament Came to Be: The Thirty-fifth Annual Sidney B. Sperry Symposium, ed. Kent P. Jackson and Frank F. Judd Jr. (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University; Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2006), 243–259.
“Jesus Christ Is ‘the Express Image’ of Heavenly Father”
- Margaret Barker, “The Lord is One,” BYU Studies 56, no. 1.
- Craig J. Ostler, “The Divine Nature of Jesus Christ during Mortality,” in Jesus Christ: Son of God, Savior, ed. Paul H. Peterson, Gary L. Hatch, and Laura D. Card (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 2002), 207–24.
- Jeffrey R. Holland, “The Grandeur of God,” General Conference October 2003.
“Jesus Christ Suffered Temptation and Infirmities so that He Can Understand and Help Me”
- Gene R. Cook, “The Love of God: Suffering Tribulation in the Redeemer’s Name,” BYU Speeches February 2005.
- Jeffrey R. Holland and Patricia T. Holland, “The Inconvenient Messiah,” BYU Speeches February 1982.
Harden Not Your Heart
- Gaye Strathearn, “Let Us Therefore Come Boldly to the Throne of Grace,” BYU Women’s Conferences May 2014.