You are here
December 16-22. “Good Tidings of Great Joy”
Lynne Hilton Wilson, "Christmas," Come Follow Me: The New Testament, 2019.
The Condescension of Christ
- D. Todd Christofferson, “The Condescension of God and of Man,” 2014 Christmas Devotional.
Christ’s Mission and the Gift Eternal Life
- Brent J. Schmidt and John W. Welch, “Graceful Christmas: Of Receiving and Giving,” Special Feature, December 21, 2017.
- D. Todd Christofferson, “A Message at Christmas,” BYU Speeches December 2017.
- Russell M. Nelson, “Christ the Savior is Born,” BYU Speeches December 2002.
When Was Christ Born?
- Jeffrey R. Chadwick, “Dating the Birth of Christ,” BYU Studies 49, no. 4 (2010): 4-38.
- Eric D. Huntsman, “How Christmas Came to Be on December 25,” New Testament Commentary, December 2013.
The Gospel’s Account
- John W. Welch, “Are the Christmas Stories in Matthew and Luke Reconcilable?” BYU New Testament Commentary, December 2013.
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “Can We See the Christ in Christmas?” First Presidency Christmas Devotional 2009.
Keeping Christ in Christmas
- Boyd K. Packer, “Keeping Christmas,” BYU Speeches, December 1962.
- Bonnie L. Oscarson, “Christmas Is Christlike Love,” 2014 Christmas Devotional.